So, yesterday there were some technical difficulties with the posting. My HTML code went bonkers. But, no need to worry, we are back on track and it’s all gravy from here on out.
Last week I had a lot of fun posting all the events. There were some excellent art shows, guest speakers, chili cook-offs, street fairs and parties. There was a lot of positive feedback from everyone and it got me really got me inspired to do more stories for this week.
Here are just a few things that I will be highlighting for the week ahead:
1. Focus Artists. This week I will be doing another write-up on some great bands that were born and brewed right here in the Coachella Valley. Both have played at the Coachella Music & Arts Festival.
2. Skate Videos. Perfect time of the year to skate, perfect time of the month to post. Watch the local desert kids shred.
3. FREE: Films, Events, Music. I am very happy to say that the whole free film aspect is back. And you, my friend, will have to come back to see who, what, where, when and why.
4. Favorite Artists. One of my favorite contemporary artists of all time will be having an exhibition at a local art gallery this weekend. All graffiti lovers should appreciate this one.
5. Things 2 Do Thursdays. So, there are a good amount of parties going down this weekend. A little something for everyone. But, I would like to take this time to plug a party that the Coachella Valley Art Scene will be hosting… The Date Farmers Art Studio Party! Let me give you a quick run down on what the line-up looks like: ART by: the Date Farmers. ROCK bands: Slipping Into Darkness & Sand Like Snow. HIP HOP by: Alf Alpha & Macroscopic. PHOTOBOOTH by: 5000 Photography. VIDEO by: Steven Preston. ORGANIC CATERING by: Frances the Farmer. and FREE PARTY FAVORS by: the CVAS blog. feel free to bring your black books. and always remember to bring good vibes because this party is at an art studio. keep an eye out for the flyer. it shall be circling to a myspace posting near you. gracias. and i hope to see you there. maybe we can get some interviews in?…..
Thank you once again for reading! And if you ever want to drop a question, comment, concern, and/or advertise just contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org