First and foremost, I want to say that I had an amazing time in the desert this weekend. Not only did I get to spend time with my family and friends, eat some yummy left overs, give thanks, but I also had the opportunity to experience one of the best parties I have been to in a long time. The Date Farmer’s Art Studio Party was ridiculously fun. We had an exceptional turnout and and everyone was steady vibin’ the entire night. It was one of those nights that was so stimulating that it ends up lingering in your head and being your only topic of conversation with your friends for a couple days following. So, excuse me as I continue to float in those “couple days following” clouds.
This week on the blog is not only going to be featuring a multi-media recap of the party, but it will also contain other perks such as….
1. Fressshhhhhness. I got the opportunity to swing by one of the most refreshing stores in the desert with some fresh kids and I got some footage to prove it. I will be featuring a little write up on this store that you should spend all your nickles and dimes on, if you haven’t already.
2. Foreign Film Fun. A free fun foreign film for all. Check out who, what, where, when and why later this week.
3. Youtube Freak-a-leaks. We all have it in us. That inner youtube freak lives in us all. Some more than others. See this week is dedicated to all those youtube freaks out there. You know who you are…
4. FREE: Films, Events, Music. You know the deal. Every Wednesday the blog gives the 411 on what is free and fun around the desert. Plus, we got some free music again…..
5. Things 2 Do Thursdays. The parties are going off. The weather is nice and there is no excuse to not go out and support your local music scene. Come back on the hypest day of the blog to dial into the party line.
6. The Date Farmer’s Art Studio Party Recap. While in slow recovery, the CVAS blog, Steven Preston and (possibly/hopefully) 5000 Photography will be compiling a recap of the party as seen through their lenses. You really can’t miss out on this one.
(in honor of World AIDS Day)