I was on vacation, but am no longer.
I had some formatting troubles with the Best of 2008, but no longer.
What is now is that I am back on my usual schedule and the Best of 2008 is officially posted and looking mighty fly. Check it out if you haven’t. And if you haven’t, then you are like… soooooo behind. jk
For all those who are on point and up to date, let’s take it to the future and let me break it down to you what is up ahead for the week ahead…
1. A Bootleg Cleo. I am SO excited to introduce this one to you! The CVAS blog will be introducing a bootleg astrologist that is based out of the Coachella Valley. She is going to be breaking down the art of the stars and how they are interconnected to your spiritual being, influences, and relationships. Astrological forecasts, Ask the Astrologer feature, and much more. This is gonna be fun(e)…
2. PS International Film Fest. I nerd out at this event every year. I am a foreign film junkie. I am going to feature a few films that I think you guys might be interested in… but I am looking for someone who would be interested in doing some film reviews. Almost like a Manny the Movie guy feature…. but, ya know, put your own spin on it, please. If you are interested, contact me via myspace or email@example.com
3. Interviews. I have some interviews lined up that I think you will really enjoy. I also had an idea to have a throwback session. I am going to be linking up past interviews with people all around the valley. They blog has had some really cool people featured and I wouldn’t want you to miss out on any of those. So, look forward to links later…
4. Randoms. I am a big fan of surprises. So, stick around to see what random surprises I am going to be pulling out of my sleeve and posting on the blog.
5. FREE: Films, Events, Music. This week is a really special week for this feature. It’s a lot more “inter-active” so-to-speak. Free music is going to be around, but you are going to have to go to a secret location to pick it up. Come back on Friday for that special feature.
6. Things 2 Do Thursdays. This weekend is not super packed with events and such, but trust me, there is plenty to do to satisfy those boozy cravings of yours.
7. THANK YOU. Thank you to all my readers!! It’s been 6 months of running the blog and all your support and feedback has been fuel to my fire. All your comments on myspace and personal messages via mail really inspire me. Thank you again and I really do appreciate it.
See ya tomorrow….