Week Forecast on a Wednesday? Yes. Sinus congestion and a mean cough is not healthy for an writer’s mind and thought process. So, if I start to slur my words, it’s not me… it’s the NyQuil.
This week on the blog is going to be a fun one. If you are into things such as skateboarding, music, and party pictures, then I got plenty of that for you. There are some people around the desert that are doing some really cool things and you should start to pay attention. It would be a shame to miss out on these next couple of events that are going to take place.
Taking place this week on the blog:
1. Girl Skateboards. The Date Farmers designed a deck for Girl Skateboards for the N.A.S.A. music project. We’re hype.
2. Vans Skateboards. Epidemic Skate Shop and Vans Skateboarding are teaming up to throw a banger at the Palm Springs Skate Park this Saturday. DJ Alf Alpha is going to be on the 1’s and 2’s in between Slipping Into Darkness and Sol District’s sets. There shall be skate trick contests, lots of prizes, free pizza, and lots of fun. Plus, I will be there and I will be slanging dope mixes for everyone to listen to on their ipod. Come by and say HI. Flier coming soon.
3. Explorations of the Desert. We have another guest feature this week. Make sure to turn in some pictures. And remember that I am down to put whatever you got up. Everyone experiences and explores the desert from a different perspective. The CVAS viewers are interested to see yours. Send 1-10 pictures to email@example.com
4. Surprises. What would a weekly blog be if it didn’t have surprises? Booorring.
5. FREE. All the super uber duper cool free things to do around town are right here on the Coachella Valley Art Scene.
6. Best shows around the Valley. All posted here on Thursday. Pick your poison.
7. Linkage. To all who have interest in linking up with the Coachella Valley Art Scene and want to do a collabo of any sort… let it be known that the CVAS is down. Always interested in working with new people, new ideas, new movements. If you wanna write for the site, document for the site, or anything of that nature, just holler. firstname.lastname@example.org. I won’t bite, I promise.