I still can’t hear a thing on this Monday afternoon. My ears were blown out at he show on Saturday and all I got is a steady buzzzzzzzzzzzz sound echoing in my head.
So, with that in mind, as I look into my CVAS’s crystal ball with a bit of haziness I see lots of activity, although nothing is crystal clear and defined. Maybe, come Tuesday or Wednesday when the buzzzzzzzzzzzzing has subsided, I will be able to focus a bit more.
Until then, here are a few things that I am seeing in this crystal ball of mine. Let’s look closer at what is ahead this week on the blog….
1. Party Recap. Holy moly. The party on Saturday that I told you about last week was fun. And it was not just fun on an entertainment level, but also on a personal level. And those are my favorite kinds of parties. It was one of those desert parties where you run into people that you haven’t seen in yyyyyyeeeaaarrrsss. Like, since middle school. It was also one of those parties where there was never really a dull moment. Every time I turned around there was either someone reaching out a hand to introduce themselves or extending their arms to give a warm hug. Basically, it was awesome, and I can’t wait to lay the smack down with my official Party Recap later this week. * special note: anyone who is reading this who took video or photos, link me up with what you got at firstname.lastname@example.org! Thanks to everyone who came out, and to those who couldn’t make it out, come back to the blog later this week to see what you missed.
2. Desert Classics. No, no, no… not the Desert Chrysler Classics – please. Desert Classics is going to be a new feature on my blog that I think you will enjoy. I am going to start a bit of a research project with some amazing old school bands and artists from the desert’s past. And no, no, no…. not like 50 years ago or anything like that, more like 10-20 years ago. These artists that I am going to feature from the past are also in the midst of making noise in today’s present and in tomorrow’s future. Real art never sleeps.
3. Going Green. Since on Wednesday we all must wear green, in fear of uncomfortable contact from others, I thought it would only be appropriate if the blog went green as well. Come back to see who around town is green friendly. You might be surprised.
4. Randoms. This is where that haziness that I mentioned before kicks in. I see cool postings, but nothing like… “for sure, for sure”. All I know is I see the CVAS in Japan. Say what?!?!?! Yeah, come back.
5. Highlighted Museums/Activities. Some cool museums are doing cool things this week. The Palm Springs Art Museum will be having a couple free events. If you have the time you should definitely go. I will give you more info on who, what, where, when and why on Wednesday.
6. The ususals. Speaking of Wednesday… my list of the fresh.fun.free events will be up and ready to go on Wednesday. Thursday is when the party line rings a call and gives you the weekend party forecast on Things 2 Do Thursdays.
Thanks for tuning into another week on the blog! All your support is greatly appreciated. As well as your feedback! email@example.com.
Have a good week everyone!….