This desert heat has me all sorts of tired.
But, it’s time to wake up.
It’s Monday. And the CVAS blog is gearing up for a heavy hitting week.
So, batters up!
First up to bat is Team Year 1. Since the month of July is themed as the month of celebration and reflection on the blog, this week will feature a few dedications to some of my favorite posts from last year. Team Year 1 may be a team of the past, but they have been revamping their styles and reinventing themselves and should be making a solid comeback.
From the pitchers mound, serving nothing but curved and fast balls, is Team Year 2. Team Year 2 consists of all the rookie posts for this upcoming year.
Critics have said that this is expected to be a great game. Winner takes all and will compete with Team Year 3 in 2010. The stakes are high.
Put your hands up in the air, and wave ’em like you just don’t care:
1. Youtubes. This past week, when I needed youtube the most, it was out of service. I wasn’t able to upload any videos. But, it’s a new day and a new week on youtube. Stay tuned as I go upload crazy and share with you all my CVAS videos. You’ll like ’em.
2. Date Farmers. I know… I know… we need to throw a party. I’m working on it. The guys have been majorly busy! This week I am posting pictures from their latest two gigs. Party coming soon though… I promise.
3. Free for Download. A desert rap artist from around the way has a new album up for grabs on the Internet + California Soul has a new podcast! Get ready to get down(load).
4. Summer Love. Boo hoo. We all know it’s hot. Time to forget the negative and think about the positive. The CVAS blog will focus on one thing every week of the summer to pinpoint something we love that is only offered during the summer time in the desert. <3>
5. Flashbacks. As I have said about a million times so far this month, this month is the One Year Anniversary month here on the blog. This week we are going to pick out some favorite photos from last year. Make sure to come back to see if a photo of you make sit on the blog. It’s gonna be funny.
6. Randoms. Can’t say every post is planned, keep an eye out for all those random ones that just pop up outta nowhere.
7. The usuals. Ya know how we do… Things 2 Do Thursdays and FREE: Films, Events, Music.
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions, please feel free to shoot me an email and I’d be glad to hear it. email me at : firstname.lastname@example.org