We are so thankful for all the super cool dudes with attitude that came through. You guys were amazing, your outfits were stunning, and your dance moves were truly impressive.
And yes, pictures and a party recap are coming soon! Hold your horses!
As I like to always do, I like to keep that momentum going. The Doo Wop was this past weekend. And if you missed it, you missed it. Time to move on. The blog doesn’t stop, the blog doesn’t dwell. The Internet isn’t compatible with stagnant.
This week we are recovering from our love hangover. However, we do have a couple cool things lined up for you.
And they are…..
1. Doo Wop in the Desert Party Recap. Even if I don’t have the WHOLE recap up on the blog this week, I will try to get you guys a sneak peak recap. Since we are too busy to take photos during the event we relay on our party guests for a little recap help.
2. Guess Who’s Back in the ***** House. Yes, that was Snoop Dogg – Ain’t No Fun reference. But, what I’m referring to has nothing to do with Snoop Dogg. It’s actually on the entire other end of the spectrum. So, I’m not sure why I referenced it, but regardless… the point is that The Entrance Band is coming back to the desert!!! Back to J Dee’s. Back to black with Slipping Into Darkness, Dreamcatcher and Lights. It’s going to be bad ass and you know you’re going to be there. This weekend. More info, more writing, more photos, more videos coming soon.
3. Joshua Tree with You + Me. The Coachella Valley Art Scene + Epidemic Skate Shop + The Ghost Channel are all teaming up and inviting you and all your friends to come out and go for a bike ride in Joshua Tree us. We would really love to hang with you. Bring your bike or don’t, the rocks are always willing to cuddle with you. We won’t be doing anything too crazy (I know I won’t, ha!!), just a nice Sunday bike ride. The only things we ask is that you bring your own bike/shoes, meet us at 8am at epidemic on Sunday, bring your own lunch, bring your own $7 to get into the park, and all that. Mas informacion en un momento.
4. Art Shows. There are some cool art shows coming up just around the corer. We got the inside scoop. Info soon.
5. The Date Festival. It’s in town and it’s big and it’s fun. There are rides, there are candy, there are photo booths are there a grip of people there. We pick out our personal favorites.
6. Explorations of the Desert. This is going to be a great one. The best one? Maybe. A great one. Indeed.
7. Commercial Break. Skate videos from the West side to the East side. Who is holding it down in the scene?…. We shall see…
8. Randoms. I got some tricks up my sleeve this week, it’s a surprise.
9. Things 2 Do Thursdays. There are so many cool shows this week – I’m almost speechless. Okay, I don’t think I could be speechless, because I’m a writer, but you know… anyways, there are some great community events going down, some are dub step, some are hip hop, some are experimental, some are psychedelic, some are rock, and some are pop.
Thanks for spending another week with us, always. You are great company. Thanks for the support to at the Doo Wop, it wouldn’t have been possible without you. Email me if you want: firstname.lastname@example.org